torstai 29. toukokuuta 2014

Hill sprints and jumps!

Wow I have been on the hill two days in a row! First jumping stairs from skating position 250 steps and 9 reps with small recovery really takes a lot out of your legs if you do it the right way (posting a video later). And then today super hard 8 second explosive hill sprints with my friend! I wanted to post this video we took yesterday with my skater friend Jopi after our stair workout of me making coffee with this insanely good and versatile coffee maker called Aeropress. So enjoy the video and me telling a bit about what the heck I am doing. Have fun and enjoy each day!



Eli ihan hauskaa videota kuvailtiin tuossa toissapäivänä porrastreenin jälkeen. 9 settiä Malminkartanon 1. tasanteelle luisteluloikkia ja tänään päälle 8 sekunnin räjähtäviä mäkivetoja jyrkkään ylämäkeen. Eilinen harjoitus meni lihaksille ja hermotukselle kun jalkoihin saatiin mukava tärinä ja tänään höykytettiin sitten hapenottopuolta ihan ultimaattisesti maksimivedoilla. Nautitaan myös tästä sateesta kesän kynnyksellä koska se helpottaa allergikkojen elämää ja auringosta ja lämmöstä taas kun sitä tulee! Jami kuittaa.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti