sunnuntai 14. syyskuuta 2014

When the air gets cold, the heart begins to feel warm

To begin with, do a favor for me. Put on The Black Keys song called In Our Prime when you start reading this, if possible of course. When writing for other people the best stories are usually created by writing to yourself, then it just depends on other people if they find it interesting.

To begin with an official congratulation to Lastu my sponsor for being awarded the Designer deed of the year 2014 in Finland!

I just visited Helsinki airport to drop some people off, and came up with something that I could write. This summer I was selected back to Finnish category A which offers me some support for the skating season. Even little is better than nothing and of course everything is based on your results so I am really glad of this nomination after really sucky last season. The whole team is traveling to Berlin today for their first ice camp of the season. As I was able to get myself a place to write my bachelor's thesis I'm going to sit this Fall season out on international camps and races. So no worries if my name is not on the lists until December!

As everyone who has read my blog knows, the whole last year was a big bustle in my hedgerow. Now everything has calmed down. In August I started craving for pain. As bad as it sounds I mean pain in my muscles and the feeling of fatigue aching my body. As in some great war movie it said "learn to treat pain as your friend. It tells you that you're not dead yet". So I started training more and more. And now I'm again back into roll of this for real, a bit late for the Autumn, but that's OK as I'm busy with graduating.

Recovering from over training another thing I noticed just last week is that I have to again eat every two to three hours and I usually wake up because I'm so hungry. I know some athletes gone through over training took over a year to recover but my body seems to normalize in one year after stopping "wrong" training.

Getting a new tattoo today, doing some writing and of course doing what feels good - training, getting tired, refueling and repeating the whole thing again. But good luck for all my friends starting the skating season and see you from December on!

PS. always write when you feel that you gotta go. They studied that you use better determination when you're in a hurry.

Keep on rocking like I did last spring on off-season!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti