keskiviikko 4. maaliskuuta 2015

Concluding my blog//Paketointi

Hello,

First in English and then in Finnish.

This will probably be the last update for this blog. The reason for that is, that at least for now my skating career is over. I graduated in December and two weeks ago I received information that I got a job. This job will first take me to Stockholm, Sweden for one year and then after another year in Espoo, I will start working in the company here in Helsinki area.

With no regrets I can say that I skated as long as I enjoyed it. After the struggle last winter and lack of progression during the last two years it just did not feel the same. It is a sum of many things of course but now it is time for me to move my sight to other dreams. I still workout and I see now that I finally can train as much as I can and want without the need to worry about being in racing condition. I have always been a work horse as it can be found from the previous posts. So now I can do what I enjoy and increase my physique as much as possible.

For all the friends I made along the way, I thank you. Hope to meet you again and until that stay in touch!

The reason to conclude this blog with this post is the fact that when someone finds this blog and begins to read it, they can determine that this was an adventure that is continuing outside of this blog.

With smiles and open heart I'm looking forward to all the adventures ahead!

Sincerely,
Jarmo


Moi,

Ajattelin paketoida vielä tämän blogin loppuun ihan vain siksi että netissä näkee paljon keskeneräisiä blogeja ja halusin itse että jos ja kun joku löytää tämän, niin tietää että tämä seikkailu jatkuu, mutta luistelun osalta se on päättynyt.

Voin ilolla todeta että valmistuttuani joulukuussa olen nyt saanut töitä. Tämä työ vie minut ensin vuodeksi Tukholmaan. Sen jälkeen on vielä toinen koulutusvuosi Espoossa, jonka jälkeen työllistyn yritykseen. Näin ollen pikaluistelu-ura on ainakin näiltä osin päättynyt. Ja sen toteaminen tässä vaiheessa tuntuu hyvältä. Matka oli mahtava, täynnä ystäviä ja kokemuksia, ja jatkoin sitä niin pitkään kuin se tuntui hyvältä. Nyt voin hymyssä suin todeta että ompa kiva siirtää katse kohti uusia unelmia. Maailmanmestaruuksia tai muita ei tullut, mutta voin kertoa että kaikkeni tein siihen viime kevääseen asti. Sen jälkeen koko homma on ollut enemmän tai vähemmän arpomista.

Nyt kun huippu-urheilu-ura on varsinaisesti loppunut olen huomannut että saan tehdä juuri sitä mistä olen aina nauttinut eniten - treenata ilman että täytyy miettiä onko kroppa kisakunnossa vai ei.

Hymyille, katse kirkkaana ja sydän avoinna jatkan rohkeasti eteenpäin kohti tulevia haasteita, ja motto on sama kuin tähänkin asti "Tee töitä niin kovasti, että kaikki näyttää sujuvan itsestään."

Pikaluisteluterveisin,
Jarmo


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti